TechnoSTAT was founded in 1993 with statistical consulting and services at its core. Nearly a quarter of a century later, we are proud to provide world-class statistical consulting and a wide array of statistical services for the biotechnology industry. TechnoSTAT has made a name for itself both in Israel and globally by providing top-notch statistical guidance to early-stage companies who are looking to make wise decisions early on that will carry them all the way to regulatory approval and beyond.
TechnoSTAT’s success speaks for itself, counting dozens of regulatory approvals in a wide range of indications. Our high caliber team of senior statisticians, led by Dr. Yossi Tal and Dr. Yulia Gavrilov, hold an accumulated wealth of knowledge while remaining at the fore of changes in regulatory demands in an ever-evolving world of clinical research and biostatistics methods.
Among the services we provide are:
• Study design and planning
• Regulatory support for statistical issues
• Representation at regulatory meetings (FDA, notified bodies, etc.)
• Development of statistical analysis plan (SAP)
• Bench testing analysis
• Pharmacokinetic analysis and reporting
• Data monitoring committees (DMCs)
• Seminars for non-statisticians
Address: 34 Jerusalem Rd.
Beit Gamla -Bldg B, 5th Floor,
Raanana, 4350108 Israel